Chief Investment Officer
Consultant Ricky Chandra
Date posted 28 January 2019 2019-01-282019-03-26 financial-services Jakarta ID IDR 200000000 300000000 300000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
An attractive Chief Investment Officer job has just arisen in a local asset management firm based in Jakarta. This company has a joint venture with another multinational asset management firm.
About the Chief Investment Officer role:
Your key role is to work closely with the CMO to attract overseas investors to invest in the local funds. You need to oversee a team of investments (both equity and fixed income) to manage and monitor investment activities, working with external analysts and maintaining good investor relations. You will also be required to develop short-term and long-term investment policies.
- Refine the design and implement a working investment process for the firm
- Accountable for investment strategy that aligns with investment guidelines
- Manage and monitor assets in the portfolio that maximise return of the portfolio within acceptable risk tolerance limits
- Maintain good relationships with stakeholders
- Perform and/or supervise investment analysis for the company
To succeed in this Chief Investment Officer role, you should have a proven track record within capital markets with excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Ability to show excellent leadership, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Proven track record within capital markets, ideally in fixed income
- Prior fund management and research experience would be a plus
- English is a must, Mandarin is a bonus
- Must be able to show composure and able to take decision during not so favourable times
- Holder of WMI license, FRM / CFA Charter Holder will be an advantage
This firm has an affiliation with a well-known multinational asset management firm. If you have a positive track record in equity or fixed income and are keen to progress further, or if you are already a Chief Investment Officer in a well-known firm, this is an opportunity that should not be missed.
Apply now or call me at 021 2965 1527 to discuss further.