Investment Banking Head
Consultant Dessi Sari
Date posted 15 January 2019 2019-01-152019-03-16 financial-services Jakarta ID 12920 IDR 50000000 80000000 80000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
A new Investment Banking Head job based in Jakarta has just become available at a leading financial services company.
About the Investment Banking Head Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for providing leadership and oversight to company activities in Indonesia, supporting the deal and strategy with in-country market knowledge and expertise.
- On the ground responsibility for origination, structuring, process, deal execution and continuous monitoring of portfolio projects
- Undertake several activities for a client, but the key task of the investment banker is to raise capital through issuing securities, whether debt or equity.
- Performing strategic decision, analysis, pitch development, financial modelling and company valuation for transaction
- Supervise, delegate, explain and check the work of all junior staff including investment associates
- Research potential strategic and financial investor as well as business and industry trends
- Develop and execute management presentations, confidential offering documentation and related transaction support analysis and materials, as well as due diligence process
- Lead day-to-day project transactions and issuance activities: Prepare issuance time-line, company structuring, documentations
- Assist in the development of and continued cultivation of client relationships, as well as building network within international and private sector key players
To succeed in this Investment Banking Head role, you should have prior and extensive experience in investment banking with strong communication and influencing skills.
- Minimum of 8-10 years' leadership experience in deal origination and execution
- Extensive experience in investment banking deal origination, project development and supervision, M&A and/or corporate development, investment banking or strategy consulting
- Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Analytic, self-motivated and able to work independently and as part of high functioning team
- Must possess diplomacy, persuasiveness, influencing and negotiating skills
- Able to work under tight deadlines and under pressure
- Good communication skills, verbal and written, for both external and internal stakeholders
- Fluent in English
This is a local investment banking firms that offers diversity and growth for innovation for all employees, which makes it a great place to work and to be a part of.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting role.
Apply today to discuss this role further.