Consultant Ricky Chandra
Date posted 09 November 2018 2018-11-092019-01-05 financial-services Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920
A top-tier general insurance firm is looking to add an Investment manager to strengthen their investment team in the Jakarta office.
About the Investment Manager role:
Reporting to the Head of Investment, you will be tasked to manage and actively participate in portfolio reviews. You will be reviewing the portfolios of multi-asset class mandates, albeit with a focus on both equities and fixed income.
- Define stock recommendations and build portfolio model in order to maximise returns as compared to benchmarks and taking into account the allowed tracking error
- Contribute to upgrading investment processes from research, portfolio constructions and risk budgeting
- Follow up and interpret performance of equity and fixed income portfolio model
- Participate and contribute to process improvement projects
To be successful in this Investment Manager role, you should have solid working knowledge of managing both equity and fixed income portfolios
- At least five years of experience in managing fixed income and/or equity portfolio
- Understand investment horizon for general insurance
- Possession of WMI licence, FRM / CFA Charter Holder will be an advantage
- Has a consistent positive performance within the last three years
This top class general insurance firm is well-known in Indonesia's financial services industry. They provide equal opportunities to employees and reward accordingly. Why wait?
Apply now or call me to discuss this opportunity.