Head of Investment
Consultant Ricky Chandra
Date posted 09 November 2018 2018-11-092019-01-05 financial-services Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920
A Head of Investment role arises in a local asset management, based in Jakarta who has joint venture with multinational asset management firm.
About the Head of Investment role:
Your key role is to work closely with CEO and CMO to attract investors to invest in the local funds. You need to oversee a team of investments (both equity and fixed income) to manage and monitor investment activities, working with external analysts and maintaining good investor relations. You will also be required to develop short-term and long-term investment policies.
- Refine the design and implement a working investment process for the firm
- Accountable for investment strategy that aligns with investment guidelines
- Manage and monitor assets in the portfolio that maximise return of the portfolio within acceptable risk tolerance limits
- Maintain good relationship with stakeholders
- Perform and or supervise investment analysis for the company
- Ability to show excellent leadership, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Proven track records within capital market
- Need to be able to explain the fundamentals very well
- Prior fund management and research experience are essential
- English is a must
- Must be able to show composure and able to take decision during not so favourable times
- Holding WMI license, FRM / CFA Charter Holder will be an advantage
If you have positive track records as Head of Equity/ Head of Research and wanting to progress further or if you are already a Head of Investment in a well known Financial Services firm, this is a big chance for you to shine further.
Apply now or you can call 021 2965 1527 to discuss further!