Consultant Ricky Chandra
Date posted 09 November 2018 2018-11-092019-01-05 financial-services Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920
An attractive Equity Analyst role has just become available at one of the global asset management firms in Jakarta, Indonesia. You will be assisting the Head of Investment in making a sound judgement and analysis for the portfolio.
About the Equity Analyst role:
This is a great opportunity for the Equity Analyst to be well known in the Financial Services industry as a market expert.
- Analyse financial data and public records of companies, and use this analysis to determine the value of the company's stock and to predict the company's future financial picture
- Develop sources of research information on assigned industries and/or companies in specific industry
- Prepare regular written research reports summarising findings of analysis including estimates of expected current year-end business results
- Prepare recommendation and provide analysis for price target
- Communicate recommendations on the purchase, sale or holding securities to institutional clients
- Ensure compliance monitoring is in place, in accordance to regulatory standards
- Use initiative and independent judgement to analyse and proactively respond to internal and external client queries
To succeed n this role, you will need to have ability to work effectively with senior business development teams and Head of Investment.
- At least 7 years' experience in equity research analysis with a minimum five years' experience in financial modelling and/or forecasting
- Strong understanding in fundamentals in multiple sectors
- Strong network within financial services companies
- 100% positive track record
- WPPE required, CFA will be a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both English and Bahasa Indonesia
If you have positive track records in the past, determined and want to take a next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.