Salary open to stock optionFULL_TIME
Consultant Dessi Sari
Date posted 05 November 2018 2018-11-052019-01-04 financial-services Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920
An exciting Principal opportunity has just become available at one of the most respected Venture Capital company. Our client is looking forward to bring a highly-seasoned candidate.
This individual is expected to be very hands-on, and will be reporting to multiple stakeholders. Other responsibilities include:
- Have strong interpersonal skills, including skills needed to assess, influence and garner trust from top talent and co-founders.
- Managing pools of capitals and allocating the right capital at the right investments.
- Establishing, building and developing the right network, not only limited to Indonesia, but also regional and on a global scale.
- Conducting due diligence, and deciding on the investment, and executing them in a timely manner.
- Increasing and developing new business opportunities in order to increase valuation of portfolios of the companies, while regularly monitoring and identifying potential deals.
- Have the ability to listen to and interact effectively with team members and people across portfolio from various functions and cultural backgrounds.
- Be able to quickly understand the primary drivers of a variety of businesses, identify upside and diagnose potential pitfalls.
- Be flexible, resourceful, show high integrity in your work ethic and enjoy working on a small team under constraints.
- Be entrepreneurial, hands-on; have a problem solving attitude suited for working in technology environments
Key Requirements :
- Exposure in venture capital / private equity sector / investment banking, and has strong track records in the industry.
- 10 years of experience on a startup founding team or as a startup investor.
- Experience mentoring or advising teams.
- Experience with startup and venture capital communities.