Investment Manager - Tech VC
Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Antonio Mazza
Date posted 12 September 2018 2018-09-122018-10-26 new-media-and-internet Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A leading venture capital firm investing in seed stage and series tech start up is looking for an Investment Manager. The person will play a key role in sourcing, leading and managing investment opportunities.
About the Investment Manager - Tech VC Role:
In this role, you will be assessing a broad range of trends and issues that span across markets, customer, competitor, regulatory and technology insights and managing relations with tech entrepreneurs.
- Conducting market research, due diligence and investment analysis
- Evaluate business plans (team, product, IP, market, channels)
- Develop and document investment theses and deal structures
- Champion investments through the internal approval process and present to team
- Business development portfolio/administrative work
- Responsible to be gatekeeper for incoming emails (start-up pitches, job applications, media and etc.)
- Organise events (workshops, dinners, get-together)
- Support portfolio companies as/when required
To succeed in this Investment Manager - Tech VC role, you will need to meet and engage with entrepreneurs (pitches) and manage relationships ("catch-ups").
- Bachelor’s degree with good honours from a top tier university; MBA is a plus
- At least two to three years of experience, background in management consulting/investment banking (preferably Top tier consulting firm) or investing/in a tech-related company
- Experience with creating and analysing both business plans and business models
- Experience in business analysis
- Experience in data extraction and manipulation
- High level of adaptability in working in a fluid environment
- Excellent organisational and problem-solving/decision-making skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Dependable and reliable with timely follow-up skills
- Strong commercial and analytic rigour in all aspects of planning and delivery
This leading venture capital firm is widely known in Indonesia. With a flat organisation structure, the culture is very dynamic with a diverse group of professionals. The company also offer competitive benefits, as well as an industry-leading practice of performance-based bonuses to their employee.
If you are a driven and determined entrepreneurial leader and ready to take the next step in your career, this Investment Manager - Tech VC job is for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.