Senior Equity Portfolio Manager
Consultant Ricky Chandra
Date posted 13 July 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A top-tier multinational life insurance firm is looking to add a Senior Equity Portfolio Manager to strengthen their investment team in the Jakarta office.
About the Senior Equity Portfolio Manager role:
Reporting to the Head of Equity, you will be tasked to manage discretionary and open-ended portfolios and participate actively in portfolio reviews and other client engagements. Key duties include communicating market views and portfolio strategies, conducting portfolio reviews through one-on-one meetings and publications, and managing portfolios of multi-asset class mandates, albeit with a focus on equities. You will be expected to participate in mandate pitches, contribute actively to process improvement projects and champion new mandate initiatives.
- Define stock recommendations and build portfolio model in order to maximise returns as compared to benchmarks and taking into account the allowed tracking error
- Contribute to upgrading investment processes from research, portfolio constructions and risk budgeting
- Follow up and interpret performance of equity portfolio model
- Communicate confidently and regularly in portfolio review meetings with clients, which include both equity and multi-asset mandates
- Write regular client reports, provide analysis on portfolio performance and participate in regular presentations to the front office
- Participate in mandate pitches including equity and multi-asset mandates to prospective clients
- Participate and contribute to process improvement projects
To be successful in this Senior Equity Portfolio Manager role, you should have solid working knowledge of managing equity portfolios and international asset management practices.
- At least five years of experience in managing equity portfolio
- Knowledge of international asset management business and financial services industry as a whole
- Possession of WMI licence, FRM / CFA Charter Holder will be an advantage
- Superb communication and presentation skills in English
- Has a consistent positive performance within the last three years as Senior Equity Portfolio Manager
This world-class life insurance firm is well-known in Indonesia's financial services industry. They provide equal opportunities to employees and reward accordingly. If you have a positive track record as a Senior Equity Portfolio Manager, don't wait any longer to further accelerate your career.
Apply now or call me to discuss this opportunity.