VP Intermediary Sales
Consultant Cindy Tanudjaja
Date posted 28 February 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An exciting VP Intermediary Sales role has just become available at a growing asset management company based in Jakarta. Reporting directly to the CEO this is a role for an Intermediary Sales professional who is a leader in their field.
About the VP Intermediary Sales role:
In this crucial role you will be responsible in building and deepening relationship with the company's bank partners. You will also be in charge in driving sales revenue and leading the sales team.
- Grow and develop relationship with both local and multinational banking partners
- Provide expertise advice to clients in asset management products
- Deliver excellent sales and business results
- Build, manage and maintain both internal and external business relationships
To succeed in this VP Intermediary Sales role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively individually, as a team and within internal matrix.
- Extensive experience in managing relationships with banking partners
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with fluency in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- In depth understanding of capital markets, asset management products and general market movements
- Eight to ten years' experience in capital markets with exposure as a Client Relationship Manager / Sales Team Leader
This asset management company has an excellent reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you have a successful track record in intermediary sales and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting VP Intermediary sales role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.