Salary IDR10000000 - IDR20000000 per month
Location Central Jakarta
Consultant Jon Legg
Date posted 17 March 2017
A Fintech company has just opened office in SCBD area of Jakarta and is looking for Software Developer (GoLang Application) to join their team in Indonesia.
About the Software Developer role:
You will be reporting into the Country Manager for Indonesia and will be part of a medium sized development team.
- Working with product owner on release planning and road map
- Designing solutions in multi-discipline team
- Delivering working software every iteration (2-4 weeks)
- Creating automated unit, integration and performance testing
- Conducting regular user experience testing
- Reducing technical debt
- Presenting at product review sessions with stakeholders
- Providing proof of concepts as part of new technology research
To succeed in this Software Developer (GoLang Application) role, you should be highly proficient in spoken and written English.
- Basic skills required: Java, PyThon, UNIX shell script, JSON, XML, UML & Golang
- Experience in GoLang and/or Node.js programming is most preferable
- Experience with NoSQL database such as MongoDB
- Familiar with Bitbucket, git
- Understand ATDD at API level, code smells, typescript, Jenkins, Docker is an advantage
- Self-Learning and a great team player
- Willing to travel
The company whilst considered a start-up/scale up business, already has nearly 200 employees across a number of countries in South East Asia including Thailand and Vietnam and is expanding into Indonesia. The company itself produces fin-tech solutions for large corporate banks as well as smaller start-up digital banks.
If you meet the specific requirements and this sounds like a role you are interested in as you want to work in part of a dynamic team, please apply today to discuss this new opportunity.