Senior Equity Portfolio Manager
Consultant Ricky Chandra
Date posted 07 March 2017
A world class asset management is looking to add a Senior Equity Portfolio Manager to strengthen their Investment team in Jakarta office.
About the Senior Equity Portfolio Manager Role:
Reporting to the Head of Equity, this Senior Equity Portfolio Manager position is to manage discretionary and open ended portfolios and participate actively in portfolio reviews and other client engagements. The key duties include communicating market views and portfolio strategies, conducting portfolio reviews through one-on-one meetings and publications, and managing portfolios of multi asset class mandates, albeit with a focus on equities. You will be expected to participate in mandate pitches, contribute actively to process improvement projects and champion new mandate initiatives.
- Define stock recommendations and build portfolio model in order to maximise returns as compared to benchmarks and taking into account the allowed tracking error
- Contribute in upgrading investment process from a research, portfolio constructions and risk budgeting
- Follow up and interpret performance of Equity portfolio model
- To communicate confidently and regularly in portfolio review meetings with clients, which include both equity and multi-asset mandates
- To write regular client reports, provide analysis on portfolio performance and participate in regular presentations to the front office
- To participate in mandate pitches including equity and multi-asset mandates to prospective clients
- To participate and contribute to process improvement projects
- At least 5 years of experience in managing Equity portfolio
- Proficient knowledge on international Asset Management business and financial services industry as a whole
- Holds a WMI license, FRM / CFA Charter Holder will be an advantage
- Superb communication and presentation skills in English
- Has a consistent positive performance within the last 3 years as Senior Equity Portfolio Manager
This world class asset management firm has been well known in financial services industry in Indonesia. They provide equal opportunity to the employees and reward accordingly. If you have positive track records as Senior Equity Portfolio Manager, don't wait any longer to accelerate your career even further!
Apply now or you can call 021 2965 1527 to discuss further!
Robert Walters Singapore is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.