Fixed Income Fund Manager
Consultant Ricky Chandra
Date posted 07 March 2017
A very attractive Fixed Income Fund Manager role has just become available at one of the leading global Asset Management Firm in Jakarta. Reporting directly to Head of Fixed Income, you will be responsible to manage fixed income portfolio and maximising the rate of return within acceptable risk levels.
Your key purpose as Fixed Income Fund Manager is to ensure consistency in portfolio management and to conduct a regular review to evaluate plans based on changes in clients' needs, the changes in investment markets and the economy.
- Initiate trade within authorised limits and making decision on purchases and sales of bonds and/or money market instruments and supervise investment trades
- Monitor current financial and economic trends to evaluate investment opportunities
- Ensure that all investment mandates are properly in line and adhered while all investment trades or advises should consider the suitability of the clients' needs and requirements
- Monitor portfolio performance and conduct regular investment review
- Apprised of market trends and the ability to analyse the effect of these trends on client investment portfolio
To succeed in this role, you must possess strong macro economic knowledge as well as strong company's fundamental analysis.
- At least 5 years of experience in fixed income portfolio management
- CFA holder or currently undertaking CFA
- Familiar with Bloomberg
- Knowledgeable of global fixed income markets along with knowledge of global economic conditions
- Familiarity with fiduciary principles and prudent investment concepts
- Maintain awareness of new investment strategies, techniques and products through regular contact with other industry professionals and through internal and external research
- Preparing and delivering clear, effective, and professional presentations
- Communication skills and professional demeanour to interact with clients, prospects and all levels of management and colleagues within the firm
- Providing appropriate recommendations for resolution of complex financial issues
- Work ethically and with integrity, including maintaining client and firm confidentiality.
This world class asset management firm has been well known in financial services industry in Indonesia. They provide equal opportunity to the employees and reward accordingly. If you have positive track records as Fixed Income Fund Manager, don't wait any longer to accelerate your career even further!
Apply now or you can call 021 2965 1527 to discuss further
Robert Walters Singapore is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.