Salary Competitive Package
Consultant Rini Kusumawardhani
Date posted 30 January 2023jakarta banking-financial-services/insurance 2023-02-16 2023-03-31 insurance Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An excellent IFRS17 Lead job has just become available at an international life insurance company in Jakarta, Indonesia.
About the IFRS17 Lead Role:
In the business critical role, you will be responsible for providing support on technical and providing insights to the team member of the implementation of IFRS17.
- Advise the team on accounting and reporting matters and preparing presentations, training, thought leadership and update materials to local steering committee
- Review significant group accounting policies, technical accounting papers and review of its implication to local statutory financial statements to ensure compliance with the group accounting policies and technical papers
- Demonstrate effective and strong project management skills to deliver high-quality and timely deliverables
- Review and provide feedback to the group on proforma chart of accounts, financial statements and quantitative disclosures as per IFRS 17
- Review accounting decisions, policy choices and expense allocations frameworks as per IFRS 17
- Review technical papers and position papers on IFRS 17 key accounting matters including fulfilment cash flows, CSM, discount rates, risk adjustment, IFRS 17/9 interactions among others
- Demonstrate good knowledge with the latest system for IFRS 17 functional requirements, such as SAP, Moody’s, and Hyperion
- Mentor and coach finance and IT staffs and providing on-job training by delegation and leading team of managers and seniors
To succeed in this IFRS17 Lead job, you must be proficient in English, have solid experience in IFRS17 within life insurance as well as possess excellent leadership skills.
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting/Finance is required, postgraduate degree is preferred
- Minimum of five to eight years' experience in IFRS17 within Life Insurance or Big 4 with related portfolio
- Strong analytical abilities combined with a pragmatic approach
- Experience with management/financial reporting as well as with complex cost accounting
- Dedicated, hands-on and a results-driven personality
This prominent company needs no introduction and is recognised as it is prominent company in Indonesia. The industry is challenging, but if you are confident and have can-do-attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this excellent IFRS17 Lead role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
+62 21 2965 1521
Salary: Competitive PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 16 February 2023An excellent IFRS17 Lead job has just become available at an international life insurance company in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Salary: medicalLocation: JakartaDate posted: 19 March 2023An excellent Head of Actuary (Appointed Actuary) job has just become available at an international insurance company in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Salary: medicalLocation: JakartaDate posted: 19 March 2023An excellent Financial Controller job has just become available at an international insurance company in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Salary: IDR80,000,000 - IDR120,000,000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 10 March 2023A large general insurance company is embarking on an exciting journey and is seeking a Head of Partnerships (Insurance) - Multi Finance for their Indonesian business. In this job, you will work directly with the leadership team, and play a key part in developing their multi-finance business and digital partnerships.
Salary: Competitive PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 23 February 2023A large regional general insurance company is seeking a new Finance Director - Insurance. In this job, you will help manage their Indonesian business in Jakarta.