Salary Competitive Package
Consultant Rini Kusumawardhani
Date posted 23 December 2022jakarta banking-financial-services/insurance 2022-12-23 2023-02-21 insurance Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An excellent IFRS17 Lead job has just become available at an international life insurance company in Jakarta, Indonesia.
About the IFRS17 Lead Role:
In the business critical role you will be responsible to providing support on technical and providing insights to the team member of the implementation of IFRS17.
- Advise the team on accounting and reporting matters and preparing presentations, training, thought leadership and update materials to local steering committee
- Review significant group accounting policies, technical accounting papers and review of its implication to local statutory financial statements to ensure compliance with the group accounting policies and technical papers
- Demonstrate effective and strong project management skills to deliver high-quality and timely deliverables
- Review and provide feedback to the group on proforma chart of accounts, financial statements and quantitative disclosures as per IFRS 17
- Review accounting decisions, policy choices and expense allocations frameworks as per IFRS 17
- Review technical papers and position papers on IFRS 17 key accounting matters including fulfilment cash flows, CSM, discount rates, risk adjustment, IFRS 17 / 9 interactions among others
- Demonstrate good knowledge with the latest system for IFRS 17 functional requirements, such as SAP, Moody’s, and Hyperion
- Mentor and coach finance and IT staffs and providing on-job training by delegation and leading team of managers and seniors
To succeed in IFRS17 Lead job, you must be proficient in English, have solid experience in IFRS17 within Life Insurance as well as possess excellent leadership skills.
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting/Finance is required, postgraduate degree is preferred
- Minimum of five to eight years of experience in IFRS17 within Life Insurance or Big 4 with related portfolio
- Strong analytical abilities combined with a pragmatic approach
- Experienced with management/financial reporting as well as with complex cost accounting
- Dedicated, hands-on and a results-driven personality
This prominent company needs no introduction and is recognised as it is prominent company in Indonesia. The industry is challenging but if you are confident and have can-do-attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this excellent IFRS17 Lead role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Competitive PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 30 January 2023An excellent IFRS17 Lead job has just become available at an international life insurance company in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Salary: Competitive PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 05 January 2023An excellent IFRS17 Lead job has just become available at an international life insurance company in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Salary: Competitive PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 07 February 2023A Chief Executive Officer - Insurance job has become available at a large regional insurance business to be based in Indonesia. This is an exciting business with significant funding, looking to continue their impressive growth journey into digital insurance.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 08 February 2023An exciting Actuarial Lead for IFRS 17 job has just become available at one of the prominent life insurance companies based in Jakarta.
Salary: CompetitiveLocation: JakartaDate posted: 20 January 2023Robert Walters is delighted to be partnering with a large regional insurance business in their recruiting of a new Chief Executive Officer job to be based in Indonesia. This is an exiting business with significant funding, looking to continue their impressive growth journey into digital insurance.