Head of Internal Audit
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Sharleen Widjaya
Date posted 11 July 2022jakarta banking-financial-services/insurance 2022-07-14 2022-09-09 insurance Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Head of Internal Audit job has opened up at a general insurance firm.
About the Head of Internal Audit (Jakarta, Indonesia) Role:
For this Head of Internal Audit role, you need to have internal audit background with a minimum of 15 years' experience and had a Fit and Proper test from OJK.
Main audit duties:
- Review and appraise the existence, effectiveness and continuity of the internal controls to assist the company in achieving its mission and vision
- Ascertain the extent of compliance with established policies, plans and procedures and assist other departments and/or sections in implementation of their duties in an effective way according to the policies, plans, procedures, laws and regulation
- Provide advice and sound recommendations to improve internal control and improve the operational deficiencies and audit opinion based on the audit performed
- Inform management of emerging issues and risks and their possible consequences for company operations
- Monitor and evaluate the follow up of audit recommendations (by internal auditor (MSIG INA, RHC, MSIHO) and/or external auditor (financial auditor, MOF, etc.)
- Execute the task in line with internal audit rules, auditor’s code of ethics and other prevailing regulations.
- Responsible for all activities within the internal audit unit
- Lead, organise and supervise audit activity refer to applicable standard (MSIG INA, RHC, MSI HO, IIA, Government Regulations)
- Prepare the annual audit plan
- Review and improve audit program/test plan
- Evaluate IA staff performance and report it to management
- Develop active and open communication with senior management and auditee
- Maintain coordination and cooperation with RHC, MSI HO, external auditor and auditee
- Report audit result to the audit committee and the President Director.
To succeed in this Head of Internal Audit role, you will need an excellent understanding of accounting principles, control procedures, audit standards, and practice techniques.
- 15 years' experience in the general insurance, life insurance, or multi-finance industry
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent understanding of accounting principles, control procedures, audit standards, and practice techniques
- Experience leading a team
This prominent company needs no introduction and is recognised as a well-known general insurance company in Indonesia.
The industry is challenging, but if you are confident and have can-do-attitude, the potential rewards are significant in this Head of Internal Audit role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 13 July 2022A Head of Internal Audit job has opened up at a general insurance firm.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 09 August 2022An excellent Head of Retail job (Financial Services) has just become available at a securities company in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Salary: THR + Basic AllowanceLocation: JakartaDate posted: 27 June 2022An exciting Cash Settlement job has opened up at a a well-known online investment company in Jakarta, Indonesia.