Salary EXPAT package
Consultant Ricky Chandra
Date posted 26 September 20192019-09-26 2019-11-25 insurance Jakarta ID IDR 100000000 135000000 135000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading joint venture life insurance firm is seeking a high calibre Deputy COO in Jakarta to support and improve the current business operation.
About the Deputy COO Role:
In this business critical role, you will work closely with COO and the BODs in developing the firm’s annual operating plan and budget that reflect the strategic plan and priorities approved annually by the firm’s board. You will also take the lead role in executing the operating plan.
- Oversee a number of units that covers underwriting, claims, customer care, policy,as well as information technology
- Work with the functional heads to establish and implement short and long range departmental goals, objectives, policies and operating procedures
- Work closely with IT to formulate strategy for the company ensuring that it delivers to stakeholder expectations
- Establish and maintain appropriate internal control safeguards; operate within the company's risk appetite statement to protect and enhance the reputation of the business
- Drive improvement in operational deficiencies through the division and across the business ensuring a high awareness on the management of operational risk
- Contribute and participate with other directors in the setting of annual strategic and business plans; be an active contributor to monthly director meetings
To succeed in this Deputy COO role, you should have at least 15 years' operations experience in life insurance and currently be managing different functions at VP/SVP level.
- Bachelor's degree in Actuarial Science/Medical Science is preferred
- Successful, solid experience in a similar role in a consensus based partnership culture
- Strong leadership and matrix management skills
- Strong exposure in underwriting and claims
- Strategic planning competency
- Working knowledge in IT, data analytics and performance/operation metrics
- Excellent verbal and verbal communication skills in English
This firm needs no introduction and is recognised as one of the most established business in Indonesia. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role or you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.