Senior Business Development Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Samuel Gotama
Date posted 29 April 20192019-04-30 2019-06-28 insurance Jakarta ID IDR 30000000 40000000 40000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
An exciting job opportunity as a Senior Business Development Manager have just been made available at one of the biggest medical assistance company in Indonesia.
About the Senior Business Development Manager Role:
This role reports to the Chief Sales Officer, looks for business, prepares Requests for Proposals materials (RfPs), and oversees the entire sales process when a deal is multi-country, as well as coordinates internal teams (e.g. underwriting, operations, local Business Units etc.) to develop creative solutions that meet customer expectations.
The Senior Business Development Manager is the first point of contact for clients and acts as interface between client and internal teams for global accounts, and analyses new needs from existing clients and develops proposals for potential new products to increase sales.
- Sales development of the assigned portfolio initiating with identified potential clients
- Grow, maintain, leverage a network within the industry/segment of the assigned portfolio
- Contact potential targets (cold) and identify the decision makers within the client's organisation
- Build market awareness to identify new innovative proposals to put on the market
- Build specific compelling value propositions specific per type of business partners
- Leverage existing local relationships in the business unit/business to wider global partnerships. Support business unit in growing in skills on bank and insurance offerings
- Drive answers to RFPs and build proposal involving multifunctional teams for large multi-country deals/global accounts
- Work with relevant stakeholders including local teams to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales
- Innovate to find compelling value propositions that create win-win situations with our customers
- Tertiary qualifications in business administration, commerce or related disciplines
- At least eight years' experience in relevant functions and roles
- Proven track record in business-to-business sales
- Professional presentation and good negotiation skills
- Proven communication ability and appetite to work in complex multi-national/multi-cultural environments
- Endurance and persistence, commitment and involvement, solution orientation to independently follow-up with stakeholders to aid in solution development
- Openness to new ideas and change, ability to learn, flexibility, adaptability, willingness to innovate, unconventional thinking
- Meticulous with strong analytical and numerical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with preparing and making presentations
- Possess strong interpersonal and client management skills
- Possess high-level of computer literacy
- Self-motivated, friendly, professional, results-driven
This medical assistance company which is part of one of the multinational insurance companies in Indonesia, is a fast changing company with strong growth ambitions. This insurance company has been in the country for more than 30 years and has more than 1,000 employees to date. They are planning to double up the size of the company and the profit this year.
If you are keen to be part of the development, please do not hesitate to apply for this job. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.