Consultant Samuel Gotama
Date posted 03 April 20192019-04-03 2019-06-02 insurance Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters
An exciting Marketing Director job opportunity at a leading Insurance group in Indonesia has just arisen. The role will lead the marketing department to develop the business and broaden the firm's customer base.
About the Marketing Director Role:
You will develop the Insurance business of the company by securing new partnerships and expanding the customer base of the company.
- Develop the Insurance business, especially partnerships with banks
- Develop and implement the marketing strategy for the business, leverage and source new customer base for the company
- Develop and supervise the marketing team to ensure alignment with targets set by the company by implementing business strategy
- Be the spokesperson of the company and increase brand awareness.
To succeed in this role, you will need to possess extensive networks to the banking industry (C-Level and senior management).
- Financial Services background (bank or insurance) and experience relevant experience in Marketing for at least 15 years
- Understand the general insurance business and its products
- Objective, logical, and professional - this position requires high interaction with the banking industry
This insurance company needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in its field of expertise. The firm is very ambitious and have targets to grow the business by up to 50% this year.
If you are up to the challenge and want to be a part of the success, this role is for you.
Contact me or apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.