Consultant Alvi Angela
Date posted 25 February 2019 2019-02-252019-04-26 financial-services Jakarta ID IDR 80000000 150000000 150000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
An Investment firm has a Chief Operations Officer / COO job based in Jakarta, Indonesia
About Chief Operations Officer Role:
The Chief Operations Officer will work closely with the Chief Executive Officer in developing the firm’s annual operating plan and budget which reflect the strategic plan and priorities approved annually by the firm’s board, and will take the lead role in executing the operating plan.
- Ensure seamless operations across the firm, work closely with other leaders and teams across a number of areas and functions including:
- Finance and premises
- Human resources
- Project delivery
- Client reporting and analytics
- Product (pooled and mutual fund) and dealer administration
- Internal reporting and metrics
- Investment operations including custody, settlements and corporate actions
- Trading administration
- Compliance, legal and risk management
- The COO will also work collaboratively with the research, institutional and individual client management, and marketing teams to ensure operational and technological support and risk management are at world class standards
To succeed in this role, you should have fifteen years' operations experience in banking or financial services and is are currently at COO level managing different functions.
- Successful, solid experience in a similar role in a consensus based partnership culture
- Strong leadership and matrix management skills
- Prior experience in a multinational financial institution
- Ability to build relationships by communicating, influencing and negotiating effectively with business heads, senior managers, consultants, technical experts across the whole department and business users
- Excellent verbal and oral communication skills in English
This foreign asset management firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The asset management firm is also very focused on developing and training its people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role or you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Chief Operations Officer/COO.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.