Finance Consultant - Integration
Consultant Ricky Chandra
Date posted 25 January 2019 2019-01-252019-03-26 insurance Jakarta SCBD ID IDR 40000000 50000000 50000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
An exciting Finance Consultant - Integration job has just become available at one of the fastest growing life insurance firms in Jakarta.
About the Finance Consultant - Integration Role:
You will be responsible for handling projects related to the merger of two companies. The key functions of this role include finance operations, SUN migration, financial reporting, and taxation.
- Collaborate with other work streams to ensure finance day 1 readiness in terms of operations and reporting
- Provide feedback to finance workstream lead and CFO on project progress, issues, challenges and successes
- Identify and close the knowledge gaps through communications, training and tools to ensure the finance team is highly proficient in operating in-line with the to-be processes
- Support delivery of integration project within the finance work stream
- Support delivery of all key finance work stream deliverables
- Drive the implementation to-be processes
- Provide the proposed solutions on the gap identified and hand hold local finance team to implement the solutions.
- Successfully consolidate finance reporting includes group reporting, regulatory reporting, tax reporting, annual audit, etc.
- Complete deliverables on schedule and within budget
To succeed in this Finance Consultant - Integration role, you should have insurance industry experience.
- Minimum five years' accounting and finance experience
- Insurance industry experience is a must
- Track record of successful involvement in the implementation of finance initiatives that have produced tangible business improvements
- Awareness of change management best practices
- Sound knowledge of multi-channel distribution and project disciplines
- Interpersonal sensitivity, cultural adaptability and strong influencing skills
- Good analytical, listening and relationship-building skills
- Highly organised with good attention to detail
- Excellent English verbal and written communication; Indonesian Bahasa speaker is a plus
- Strong capability in creating PowerPoint presentations, Excel spreadsheets and other software programs commonly used in business planning, sales reporting and management
- Strong knowledge of SunGL is a plus
This is one of the fastest-growing life insurance firms.
If you are driven and seek to advance your career in a challenging but rewarding environment, this role will be a good fit for you.
Apply for this opportunity today.