Data Analytics Manager
Consultant Amanda Thirza
Date posted 15 February 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
As a result of continued successes both within Indonesia and internationally, this rapidly expanding multinational life insurance company is seeking a high-calibre Data Analytics Manager to join their highly dynamic Customer Experience team in Jakarta.
About the Data Analytics Manager position:
In this business critical role as Data Analytics Manager, you will be reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer and be accountable for conducting full lifecycle analysis to include requirements, activities and design. You will be developing analysis and reporting capabilities as well as monitoring performance and quality control plans to identify improvements for the whole company.
- Overseeing the experience of all customers in all touch points from end to end and ensuring a high level of services on top of identifying areas and recommending new ways to increase efficiency and automation of processes
- Working with management team to create a prioritized list of needs for each business segment and using data to create models that depict trends in the customer base and the consumer population as a whole
- Working with departmental managers to outline the specific data needs for each business method analysis project in addition to gathering, understanding, and documenting detailed business requirements using appropriate tools and techniques
- Interpreting data, analysing results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Developing and implementing databases, data collection systems, data analytic and other strategies that optimise statistical efficiency and quality
- Identifying, analysing, and interpreting trends or patterns in complex data set while also designing and carrying out surveys and analysing survey data, and preparing reports using business analytic reporting tools
To succeed in this role, you will need to be able to conduct both quantitative and qualitative surveys as well as using statistical methods to analyse data and generate useful business reports. You will be required to also have commendable analytic and communication skills, with ability to work effectively and cooperatively across borders and internal matrix.
- Five years' experience as Data Analyst/Big Data Analyst & Research with background in business information systems, computer science, statistics, or other related fields
- Technical expertise of data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Commendable analytic skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy familiarity with other relational databases (e.g. MS Access)
- Experienced in data modelling, data cleansing, and data enrichment techniques
- Familiar with Google Analytics, SEO, keyword analysis, web analytic
- Capability to develop and document procedures and work flows with strong ability to carry out data quality control, validation and linkage
- Exposure with Hadoop open-source data analytic will be a plus
- Proficiency in English
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
Apply now to discuss this opportunity.