Head of Analytics
Consultant Ricky Chandra
Date posted 03 March 2017
A leading life insurance firm is recruiting Head of Analytics in Jakarta to take full responsibility in managing and overseeing the implementation of data analytics and data science for the company.
As the Head of Analytics, you will be responsible for developing Big Data Analytics solutions to solve complex business problems. Here, you will be required to work with large data sets using quantitative techniques and build complex statistical models that learn from big data. This role will require you to directly report to the CEO and collaboratively work with other product team members in Product R&D and developing cutting edge, creative and advanced analytic solutions and processes.
- Ensuring effective implementation of data analytics and data science framework across the whole company
- Ensuring high profile data science is provided with proactive identification
- Manage the development and maintenance of programmatic development, data science based model with proper data and analytics platforms as appropriate.
- Proactively take ownership for the management of all data analytics and data science related issue.
- Work closely with HR and across every related department to establish an effective level of competency building and built necessary sense for data analytics and data science within the company
- Provide advise to BOD and/or Senior leadership team by producing the data trends and reports generated from a full scale of data analytics and data science with a strong sense to leverage issues
- 7-10 years' experience as Head of Analytics
- Proficient in statistic
- Able to perform predictive analytics and build a relevant framework
- Know different tools and method to perform the analytics work
- 7 years experience in using advanced analytics to improve Direct Marketing sales performance
- Web analytics experience is an advantage
- Consulting experience is highly desirable
This Multinational Life Insurance Company has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. This is a a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development
If you are currently a strong Analytics candidate in similar industry and would like to have new challenging exposures, don’t wait any longer. Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity
Robert Walters Singapore is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.