Head of Risk Management
Consultant Ricky Chandra
Date posted 31 January 2017
An exciting Head of Risk Management role has just become available within a leading life insurance company. You will be reporting directly to the Chief Strategy and Financial Management Officer.
About the Head of Risk Management role:
Based in Jakarta, as the Head of Risk Management, you will be required to develop risk policies for each key risk that are consistent with the Risk Appetite and Group's policies.
- Provide analytical support as well as financial and investment risk analysis as part of specific business unit's processes
- Prepare risk assessments and reviews as required by management
- Engage with Actuarial, Investment, and Finance to undertake capital, earning and liquidity stress testing
- Prepare local balance sheet and investment risk packs and facilitate risk discussions within ERM ahead of risk committees
- Maintain data support for balance sheet pack, investment risk pack and other risk packs as required
- Act as Secretary of the financial risk committee and keeper of local financial and investment risk watchlist
- Work with the Actuarial and Investment team in evaluating the capital, earning, and liquidity impact of new products and business undertakings
To succeed in the Head of Risk Management job, you will need to have ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior management team.
- Strong experience in Head of Risk Management within the life insurance industry
- Actuarial, Audit/Compliance experience will be an advantage
- Possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership skills
This leading life insurance company needs no introduction and is recognised as one of the leaders in its field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven and determined, this is the role for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.