Head of Bancassurance and New Partnership Development
Consultant Cindy Tanudjaja
Date posted 31 January 2017
An exciting Head of Bancassurance and New Partnership Development job has just become available at a multinational life insurance company based in Jakarta. Reporting directly to the Distribution Director, this is a role for a Head of Bancassurance who is a leader in their field.
About the Head of Bancassurance and New Partnership Development Role:
Reporting to the Distribution Director, you will be responsible for building and deepening relationships with the existing partners and also find new opportunity for strategic partnership with other financial institutions.
- Drive sales revenue from existing bank partners through building and deepening relationships
- Identify cross and up selling opportunities
- Meet Monthly and annual sales target
- Lead a large team of sales and manage multiple partners
To succeed in this role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively individually, as a team and within internal matrix.
- Minimum twelve years' experience in life insurance, bancassurance background preferred
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with fluency in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to engage stakeholders of various level and background
- Proven track record in sales and managing bancassurance partner
This multinational life insurance company has an excellent international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you have a successful track record in Bancassurance and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Head of Bancassurance and New Partnership Development role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.