Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Sharleen Widjaya
Date posted 04 November 2022jakarta banking-financial-services/hedge-funds 2022-11-04 2023-01-03 financial-services Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An excellent Investment Associate job (Financial Services) has just become available at a series B fintech company in Jakarta, Indonesia.
About the Investment Associate (Financial Services) Role:
This role will be involved in fund-raising, M&A, debt markets within company. It will include both independent workstreams and team-based projects and will require an individual who can manage the full transaction process.
- Conduct industry analysis to identify potential investors or investment opportunities
- Manage business and financial modelling
- Evaluate and prepare financial analysis
- Participate in negotiation and transaction documentation processes
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders such as lawyers to execute transactions
To succeed in the Investment Associate role, you need to be strong in building financial modelling, financial analysis, fund-raising experience and proficient in English.
- Three to six years of experience in investment banking, PE or in-house corporate finance functions. Will ideally have completed analyst and/or associate in house training programmes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High level of energy and initiative
- Experience in building financial models, including valuation and debt modelling
- High degree of numeracy and attention to detail
- Sound understanding of the capital structure and corporate finance
- Fund-raising experience and M&A execution experience, including managing due diligence and transaction documentation processes
- Execution experience across structured debt products - leverage and asset backed loans and HY bonds (potentially also rating work) ideally in SEA markets
- SEAsia experience a definite plus
- SEA language command in addition to English is a plus, due to the nature of the role
This fintech firm is a series B company in Indonesia.
If you are driven, determined, and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Excellent career progression opportunities await the right person in this excellent Investment Associate role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.