AVP Fund Accounting
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Nathan Agus
Date posted 25 May 2023jakarta banking-financial-services/finance-accounting 2023-05-25 2023-07-24 banking Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting AVP Fund Accounting job has just become available at one of the most prominent corporate and investment banks based in Jakarta.
About the AVP Fund Accounting Role:
You will be responsible for managing the accounting and financial reporting activities for investment funds at corporate banking. The role involves ensuring the accuracy and completeness of financial statements, preparing and analysing financial reports, reconciling account balances, and managing the investment portfolio's accounting and reporting requirements.
- Monitor the work activities to ensure timelines and accuracy of the Fund Valuation activities in department, including data information distribution
- Process daily work in a timely and accurate manner as well as act as an escalation point for questions from the team
- Ensure a strong focus on high quality deliverables with full adherence to established control and procedures and which reflected in high degree of customer satisfaction
- Lead and coordinate all operations function with a focus on improved efficiency, quality and productivity
- Take a leadership role in exploring and developing process by technology e.g. straight-through process and automation
- Develop, implement, monitor/manage the strategy
- Actively engage with business and other functions to provide strategic direction from Fund Accounting perspective
- Review associate work and provide sign-off for complex transactions or sensitive clients
- Ensure procedures and controls are followed and the integrity of the data processing environment is maintained
- Develop direct staff which is best in class in their respective role by leveraging available support such as training and technology
- Identify needs and implementing procedural changes, assist in BAU administration of team, and act as backup for the senior leader
- Maintain control readiness and obtaining satisfactory audit rating
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to policy
To succeed in this AVP Fund Accounting job, you will need have a strong understanding of accounting principles, investment concepts, financial instruments, and regulatory requirements related to the funds you manage.
- Business-related experience in fund administration and/or project management. Demonstrated Subject-Matter Expert (SME) knowledge in related areas
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- At least five to seven years of experience in Fund Services
- Self-motivated, agile and energetic, and able to work independently for improvement
- High people manager and open direction and collaborative attitude work style
- Ability to cope well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Bachelor’s Degree majoring in Economics/Accounting
- Have good knowledge about Capital Markets and relevant Indonesia regulation (preferable)
- Good analytical thinking, and be able to willing to work under pressure with minimal supervision
- Confident and enjoys working in a performance-driven culture
- Good English skills (both verbal and written)
This corporate bank needs no introduction and recognised in their field of expertise. They have an experienced, cohesive and multidisciplinary team with the necessary expertise to partner with investee companies to facilitate profitable change and to ensure value add throughout the investment process.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this AVP Fund Accounting role is right for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Get in touch
+62 21 2965 1515