Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Renata Tania
Date posted 24 November 2022jakarta banking-financial-services/finance-accounting 2022-11-24 2023-01-23 financial-services Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An excellent IT Auditor job has just become available at a well-known fintech company in Jakarta, Indonesia.
About the IT Auditor Role:
You will be joining the team and ensuring all the IT audit procedures goes well. Knowledge in penetration testing is a must.
- Conduct efficient and effective IT audit procedures
- Develop a strong understanding of business and system processes
- Establish IT audit plan based on identified risk regularly
- Review, evaluate and conduct test application controls and IT general controls, to examine internal IT controls, evaluate the design and operational effectiveness, determine exposure to risk and develop remediation strategies
- Provide recommendations and guidance on identified security and control risks
- Prepare and coordinate directly with the superior to report results of audit reviews and testing
- Compile process documentation, performance of interviews/walkthroughs, execution of audit testing, and documentation of results/deficiencies
- Monitor the implementation of remediation plans
To succeed in this role, you need to have strong knowledge and exposure to penetration testing and audit.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in information technology/computer information systems or finance degree
- Professional qualifications such as CISA, CIRSC, CEH, CISSP
- Five years of work experience as an internal or external IT Auditor
- Financial services industry experience is preferred
- Experience with network and infrastructure security audit with various IT platform, operating systems
- Experience with firewalls, VPN, data loss prevention, IDS/IPS, web-proxy and security audits
- Experience with IT application control review and data analytics
- Detailed familiarity with SDLC projects, change management and other general controls
- Clear understanding of IT audit methodologies
- Strong understanding of COBIT, ISO 27001:(2013), PCI-DSS and other security standards. Strong understanding of penetration testing is a must
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills
- Great awareness of cybersecurity trends and hacking techniques
This fintech firm needs no introduction. If you are driven, determined, and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Excellent career progression opportunities await the right person in this excellent IT Auditor role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 02 December 2022An excellent Head of Business Development (Sales) job has just become available at a fintech company in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 22 November 2022An excellent Transaction Services (M/SM) job (financial services) has just become available at a well-known company in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 10 November 2022An excellent Investment Associate job has just become available at a well-known venture capital company in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 07 October 2022An excellent Risk Manager (Venture Capital) job has just become available at a venture capital company in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 05 October 2022An exciting Chief of Staff job has just become available at a new and rising general insurance firm based in Jakarta.