Transaction Services (M/SM)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Sharleen Widjaya
Date posted 22 November 2022jakarta banking-financial-services/finance-accounting 2022-11-22 2023-01-21 financial-services Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An excellent Transaction Services (M/SM) job (financial services) has just become available at a well-known company in Jakarta, Indonesia.
About the Transaction Services (M/SM) Role:
A career in our acquisition advisory practice, within deals transaction services, will provide you with the opportunity to help organisations realise the potential of mergers, acquisitions and divestitures and capital markets. In short, we help some of the world’s leading companies originate, create, execute, and realise value from deals. Through data-driven insights, we help our clients move in the right direction ensuring maximum value for their company. Our team provides our clients with financial due diligence to help our clients make informed transaction decisions related to acquisitions. As part of the team, you’ll assist with strategy assessment and targeting, deal structuring, due diligence, valuation and integration.
- Work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping clients to solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution
- Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to senior managers and above
- Be involved in the financial management of clients
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen
- Develop strategies to solve complex technical challenges
- Assist in the management and delivery of large projects
- Train, coach, and supervise staff
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
- Continue to develop internal relationships and the company's brand
To succeed in this Transaction Services (M/SM) role, you must have a relevant degree in accounting or finance.
- Big 4 accounting firm or equivalent background is preferred
- Minimum of 6 - 10 years of experience in transaction services, finance due diligence, accounting roles, equity research, or merger and acquisition roles
- A wider commercial awareness, including the understanding of wider business issues
- Technical knowledge consistent with discipline requirements; accounting concepts, basic auditing, and financial statement analysis
This firm needs no introduction and is recognised as one of the leader in Indonesia.
If you are driven, determined, and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Excellent career progression opportunities await the right person in this excellent Transaction Services (M/SM) role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 24 November 2022An excellent IT Auditor job has just become available at a well-known fintech company in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 10 November 2022An excellent Investment Associate job has just become available at a well-known venture capital company in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 07 October 2022An excellent Risk Manager (Venture Capital) job has just become available at a venture capital company in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 05 October 2022An exciting Chief of Staff job has just become available at a new and rising general insurance firm based in Jakarta.