Internal Audit Lead for Business Technology
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Meity Sinaga
Date posted 13 October 2022other-islands banking-financial-services/finance-accounting 2022-10-13 2022-12-12 financial-services Jakarta Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Internal Audit Lead for Business Technology at a resilient financial technology company has just become available in Jakarta.
About the Internal Audit Lead for Business Technology:
In this role, you will provide advisory and audit services in all the company's service units, to all business technology related initiatives, development/acquisition, usage or operation in order to improve our governance, risk management, safe guard of asset and reliability of reporting.
- Directly report and support the Chief Internal Audit (CIA) in completing regular risk assessments to determine continues assurance activity (rolling audit plan), following up action plans to ensure closing on acceptable timeline and effectively addressing risk, and conducting special investigations to improve controls regarding errors or irregularities
- Plan, execute, report, lead audit projects as required by audit manual/standard and within expected timelines and establish steps to provide effective and efficient audit in rapid change environments
- Prepare audit meeting materials and regular reporting (to internal and external) that required to be produced by internal audit department on the expected timeline defined by the CIA
- Communicate regularly with senior management with clear articulation on the key risks and impacts and getting agreed mitigations
To succeed in this role, you must be able to promote and show internal audit culture as a partner of the business in an agile environment by having high initiative in providing a suitable audit approach, coordinating/conducting/participating the right conversation and/or sharing session, while keeping abreast of the capability and knowledge on industry trends, regulatory updates and professional standards.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting/computer science/IT engineering
- Minimum of 12 years of work experience that specialises in risk and/or assurance
- Preferably with working experience in a big 4 audit firm, and/or financial specially payment and tech industry
- Preferably with CISA and/or CIA
This resilient financial services company needs no introduction and is recognised as one of the Indonesia's leading financial service providers.
If you are driven, determined, and want to take the next step in your career, this Internal Audit Lead for Business Technology is the role for you. Excellent career progression opportunities await the right person in this excellent role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.