Head of IT Audit
Salary Competitive Package
Consultant Rini Kusumawardhani
Date posted 16 September 2022jakarta banking-financial-services/finance-accounting 2022-09-16 2022-11-15 financial-services Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An excellent Head of IT Audit job has just become available at a growing banking (financial services) company in Jakarta, Indonesia.
About the Head of IT Audit Role:
In the business critical role, you will provide the management with objective analysis, detailed observations and recommendations relating to key business risk areas to mitigate the spectrum of risks relating to the achievement of business objectives and plans within P&L/channel area of responsibility.
- Assist the Head of IA to liaise with Principal IT Audit in regional to develop and continuously review an annual risk based audit plan for IT portfolio in the country, aligned to BU strategy
- Manage the delivery of a portfolio of audits within the area of responsibility in line with agreed annual audit plan, continuously reviewing to ensure alignment between audit strategy and business strategy
- Support the audit leadership team in executing a range of continuous improvement, administrative and reporting tasks needed to meet stakeholder requirements
To succeed in this Head of IT Audit job, you must be proficient in English, have solid experience in technical IT audit as well as possess excellent leadership skills.
- Preferably with more than eight years of IT audit or related experience
- At least one of the following:
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Experience in the usage of CAATS (e.g. ACL or IDEA) is preferred
- Good understanding of the local regulations (OJK and other related supervision)
- Demonstrated experience influencing and challenging senior management and building excellent relationships
- Experience with successfully coaching and developing people
- High attention to detail and rigorous logical thinking abilities
- Good team player, who can win and maintain the professional respect of the team
This prominent company needs no introduction and is recognised as it is a well know Bank in Indonesia. The industry is challenging but if you are confident and have can-do-attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this excellent Head of IT Audit role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.