Financial Regulatory Reporting
Consultant Rini Kusumawardhani
Date posted 27 July 2022jakarta banking-financial-services/finance-accounting 2022-07-27 2022-09-25 banking Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An excellent Financial Regulatory Reporting job has just become available at an aggressive digital banking company in Jakarta, Indonesia.
About the Financial Regulatory Reporting Role:
In the business critical role, you will support digital transformation and rapid growth agenda within the business.
- An adaptable self-starter who can help the team to support digital transformation and rapid growth agenda of the bank
- Support group finance to transform the finance department of a digital bank, focusing on financial reporting and treasury aspects
- Conduct gap analysis of the existing process and internal controls, provide insights into areas that need improvement and turn it into an action plan
- Track the progress of the transformation project and report to group finance
- Develop finance system, policies and procedures, and control processes that align with the bank's overall vision and its business objectives and comply with regulations, accounting principles and standards
- Manage the liaise and communication with stakeholders (e.g. group office, external consultants, external and internal auditors, regulators) for handling the transformation project and financial related matters
- Provide accounting advice on new banks products
- Manage the treasury team to act as the first line of defence for liquidity risk management, oversee treasury dealing activities
- Manage balance sheet management through actively involving in business meeting
- Manage the finance and treasury function to participate in stress testing, recovery plan, ICAAP exercise
- Lead financial reporting automation and system enhancement projects
- Work on ad hoc projects when required
To succeed in this Financial Regulatory Reporting job, you must be proficient in English, have solid experience in reporting to regulatory within banks, and excellent leadership skills.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- Qualified accountant with at least 10 years of relevant experience in the banks industry and reputable audit firms, of which five years must be in a managerial role
- In-depth knowledge of IFRS, ALCO and banks regulations
- Highest standard of integrity, ethics & professionalism with strong business acumen
- Strong leadership skills, hands-on and highly self-motivated
- A high degree of flexibility in adapting to a rapidly changing environment
- Good interpersonal and influencing skills to deal with people at all levels and drive change
- Good command of spoken and written English and Bahasa
This prominent company needs no introduction and is a recognised digital bank in Indonesia. The industry is challenging, but if you are confident and have can-do-attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this excellent Financial Regulatory Reporting role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.