Head of Internal Audit
Consultant Rini Kusumawardhani
Date posted 23 June 2022jakarta banking-financial-services/finance-accounting 2022-06-23 2022-08-22 financial-services Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An excellent Head of Internal Audit job has just become available at an international securities (Financial Services) in Jakarta, Indonesia.
About the Head of Internal Audit Role:
In this critical role, you will be responsible for end-to-end audit process in Indonesia as well as participating in audit processes across other offices. This role will be reporting to Regional Internal Audit Head in Hong Kong.
- Participate in local, regional and global audits
- Take ownership of the work and collaborate with a diverse range of businesses globally
- Participate in or lead assessments of the quality and effectiveness of the internal control framework, risk management and governance systems
- Partner with the broader risk management team and executives from across the group in contributing to the continual improvement of the overarching risk management framework
- Comfortable dealing with several senior stakeholders across multiple business units and be able to demonstrate the ability to influence when required
To succeed in this role you will need strong knowledge of internal audit, including direct exposure to the capital markets environment and legal entity compliance and governance frameworks.
- Hold a valid WPPE license (mandatory)
- Nine or more years' relevant internal audit experience in sell side (securities) with in-depth understanding of equity business
- Excellent end-to-end understanding of internal audit processes
- Excellent communication skills and possess the ability to liaise with and influence stakeholders at all levels
- Travel might be required as the business units are also represented across the globe (will be given consideration due to the situation and the circumstances)
This multinational security house is one of the leading financial services in the world with operations over 25 countries and leading market in SEA, Europe and North America.
If you possess relevant experience with strong attention to detail and a commitment to delivering high quality outcomes, this Head of Internal Audit role is for you.
Apply today to discuss this opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.