Accounting Manager (IFRS17)
Salary Competitive Package
Consultant Sharleen Widjaya
Date posted 23 May 2022other-islands banking-financial-services/finance-accounting 2022-05-26 2022-07-22 insurance Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An excellent Accounting Manager (IFRS17) job has just become available at an international life insurance company in Jakarta, Indonesia.
About the Accounting Manager (IFRS17) Role:
The Accounting Manager (IFRS17) will have a significant impact on the data, systems and processes of the group. It is important that these changes are designed, planned and implemented effectively such that the project's legacy is efficient and automated and the solutions are scalable, which would free up and support staff in adding business value and generating insights.
- Produce functional specifications for IFRS 17 reporting whilst maintaining reporting based on IFRS 4
- Detailed design of parallel run SUN GL including mapping of non-IFRS 17 data to Chart of Accounts
- Detailed design and specifications of GL reconciliations between IFRS 4 and IFRS 17
- Develop business requirements for disclosure and reporting
- Redesign the posting rules of business events and mapping to sub-ledger
To be successful in this role, you must have experience managing an accounting team and driving implementation.
- Reporting background
- Accounting policies experience of more than three years within the insurance industry
- Finance transformation and systems implementation experience
- Life insurance background will be looked upon favourably
- CA will be looked upon favourably
This company is aiming to grow the business continually. With solid regional support, the company is committed to maintaining its strong performance within the Indonesian market and does not need an introduction.
If you are an individual, who is punctual and meticulous on delivery with knowledge of IFRS 17/implementation/reporting processes, this Accounting Manager (IFRS17) role is for you.
Apply today or contact me to discuss further about this opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.