Senior Manager Financial Regulatory Reporting
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Meity Sinaga
Date posted 09 May 2022other-islands banking-financial-services/finance-accounting 2022-05-13 2022-07-08 financial-services Jakarta Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Senior Manager Financial Regulatory Reporting job has just become available at a digital bank in Jakarta.
About the Senior Manager Financial Regulatory Reporting Role:
This role is one of the key members who will support the growth and expansion of the practice in financial technology for the Indonesian economy. The role will be located in Jakarta.
- Keep abreast of new finance-related local regulatory reporting requirements, drive and coordinate with various stakeholders on implementing the new requirements
- Support group finance to transform the regulatory reporting function of a digital bank that covers regulatory reporting and financial compliance monitoring in accordance with regulatory requirements, and regulatory disclosure requirements
- Conduct gap analysis of the existing process and internal controls, provide insights into areas that need improvement and turn it into an action plan
- Track the progress of the transformation project and report to group finance
- Develop systems, policies and procedures, and control processes that align with the bank's overall vision and its business objectives and comply with regulations
- Ensure timely and accurate submission of regulatory returns and other regulatory reports and implement new reporting requirements
- Develop and maintain robust internal control and review system including policies and procedures
- Coordinate the relevant examination and/or review being conducted by regulators, external consultants, external or internal auditors
- Provide advice on regulatory reporting requirements and new banking products
- Lead regulatory returns automation and system enhancement projects
- Work on ad hoc projects when required
To succeed in this role, the candidate must be an adaptable self-starter who can help the team to support digital transformation and rapid growth agenda of the bank.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or a related discipline
- Must be a qualified accountant with at least 8 - 10 years of work experience in the regulatory reporting function of a banking company, of which five years should be in a managerial role
- Prior experience in a reputable audit firm is a definite advantage
- Good knowledge of local and international accounting standard (IFRS)
- Sound analytical skills and strong control awareness
- Experience in system implementation of accounting /regulatory reporting system is an advantage
- Highest standard of integrity, ethics and professionalism with strong business acumen
- Strong leadership skills, hands-on and highly self-motivated
- A high degree of flexibility in adapting to a rapidly changing environment
- Good interpersonal and influencing skills to deal with people at all levels and drive change
- Good command of spoken and written English and Bahasa
WeLab is the leading pan-Asian fintech platform and the first to run multiple digital banks in the region. WeLab has gone beyond its original single product proposition and is now changing the financial lives of over 50 million registered users and 700 enterprise customers in Hong Kong, Mainland China and Indonesia through a comprehensive suite of consumer financing and digital banking solutions.
If you are driven, determined, and want to take the next step in your career, this role is right for you. Excellent career progression opportunities await the right person in this excellent Senior Manager Financial Regulatory Reporting role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: IndonesiaDate posted: 25 May 2022An exciting VP to SVP Client Coverage job has just become available at a financial services company (investment bank) based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: IndonesiaDate posted: 07 June 2022An exciting Head of Digital Operations and Strategy job has just become available at one of the prominent digital banks based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: IndonesiaDate posted: 01 June 2022An exciting Business Planning Manager job has become available at a notable global bank in the corporate banking industry with an extensive presence in Indonesia. This role will be based in Jakarta.
Salary: IDR50,000,000 - IDR70,000,000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: IndonesiaDate posted: 13 May 2022An exciting Head of Customer Led Proposition job has just become available at one of the most prominent insurance companies in Indonesia.