Financial Business Analyst
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Christy Souisa
Date posted 30 October 20192019-10-30 2019-12-29 financial-services Jakarta ID IDR 25000000 40000000 40000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A unique Financial Business Analyst job has just become available at a renowned financial technology company to be based in Jakarta.
About the Financial Business Analyst Role:
You will be a part of the dynamic finance team supporting and assisting in development of stakeholder-ready presentations and business directions.
- Conduct quantitative analysis to extract compelling, actionable insights with a commercial mindset
- Research, compile and analyse financial data and diligently handle specifically assigned projects
- Keep the management abreast of critical information about the business
- Handle confidential information as well as formulate follow-up procedures
- Apply critical thinking and creatively to deal-making with business partners and key stakeholders
- Seek to make an impact and not afraid to challenge the norm
To succeed in this Financial Business Analyst role you should have minimum four years of relevant experience in a multifinance company or other financial services company and have a sound business insight in interpreting the data.
- Bachelor's degree from a reputable university
- Having minimum four years' experience in financial planning & analysis in multifinance company or financial services company
- Excellent communication, oral and presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Familiar with MS Excel/MS PowerPoint or other financial modelling tools
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to read and interpret business presentations and financial/business reports
- Ability to provide an accurate financial reports from various branches
- Ability to provide financial planning, projection/forecasts, and analysis (FP&A)
- Ability to provide periodic forecast reports on a timely manner
- Ability to provide financial report on projected vs actual financial report
- High performer with a strong work ethic in both traditional and financial technology environments
This financial technology company is the market leader in digital payment and is rapidly growing to serve the rising customer's needs. The culture is demanding and fast-paced, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are keen to take your career forward and be a part of the team in a market leader company, this Financial Business Analyst is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this unique opportunity further.