Consultant Ricky Chandra
Date posted 26 November 2018 2018-11-262019-01-21 financial-services Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
One of the fastest growing financial technology firms is recruiting for Senior Accountant, based in Jakarta office. You will be assisting the CFO in handling accounting related matters.
About the Senior Accountant role:
Reporting directly to CFO, you will be responsible for all the accounting related matters.
Other key responsibilities:
- Perform General Ledger reconciliations and month-end reporting, input accounting entries to numerous registers, journals and logs (A/P, A/R, assets, etc) in the accounting system
- Prepare weekly cash statements and forecasts, monthly budgeting variance analysis
- Prepare prepayment/fixed assets/accrual and other journal entries
- Act as major gate keeper in validating invoice authentication, justification of the requisition and disbursement, and employees reimbursement
- Ensure timely submission of month-end and year-end financial reports in compliance with external regulatory requirements
- Responsible to apply accounting rules to all areas of work, including the production of journals, routine costing and variance analysis
- Coordinate with external auditors to assist and complete external and internal audits
- Liaise with the finance personnel from the affiliated companies
- University graduate – preferably in Bachelor of Accounting / Commerce
- At least possess 5 years of working experience with a minimum 3 years in handling full-sets of monthly financial close independently
- Team player with a “can do” altitude, able to multitask
- Work independently under pressure within tight time line
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing multinational environment
- Good Microsoft Office, especially Excel skills
- Strong in communications, organisational skills candidate preferably
- Fluent in English (both oral and written communication)
This company is well known for the largest payday loan service provider in the industry and they are backed by a strong group overseas. If you are versatile and have can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standard.
If you want to accelerate your career further in financial services, this Senior Accountant role will be a great platform for you.