Regional Finance Manager
Consultant Dessi Sari
Date posted 01 October 2018 2018-10-012018-11-27 financial-services Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A Regional Finance Manager job is available for a financial technology company.
About the Regional Finance Manager role:
In this job, you will be responsible for providing support in undertaking all aspects of financial management, including but not limited to corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation, and consolidation.
- Ensure the SEA financial records and systems are maintained at a level to satisfy both internal and external auditors
- Responsible for preparation and accuracy of financial statements
- Prepare monthly budget vs forecast variance and trend analysis, with recommendation for improvements
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliation, annual report
- Ensure that actual company performance is measured against expected performance
- Comply with local regulatory reporting requirements and tax filings
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting; CPA a plus
- 5-8 years of experience in accounting and/or financial analysis
- Ability to synthesise large quantities of complex data into actionable information
- Ability to work and effectively communicate with senior-level business partners
- Excellent business judgement, analytic, and decision-making skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication in both Bahasa and English and Mandarin
This international financial technology company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are a progressive finance professional with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.