Consultant Cheryl Atmadja
Date posted 09 July 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An excellent Financial Controller job in Jakarta has just arisen at multinational insurance company. In this job, you will be responsible for all accounting, finance and tax related matters for the company along with other ad hoc issues.
About the Financial Controller role:
This position will be a critical role within the finance/accounting division reporting directly to the CFO in managing the business. Based in Jakarta, this is a great opportunity to join the finance team of a growing insurance company.
- Ensure the financial records and systems are maintained at a level to satisfy both internal and external auditors
- Drive company's performance by monitoring the cost and expenses
- Report on financial performance at management meetings
- Responsible for preparation and accuracy of financial statements
- Month end closing, including financial reporting, management reporting, and statutory reporting in compliance with accounting standard and other government agencies
- Comply with local regulatory reporting requirements and tax filings
- Lead the communication for implementation of effective internal control and operating systems
- Master Degree in in Business Administration will be an advantage
- Minimum 5 years of related experience in within insurance companies
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work on a diverse team
- Strong Finance and Agency skills, with advance knowledge in Excel and database management tools
- Experienced in managing more than 10 subordinates
- Excellent verbal and written communication in both Bahasa and English
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career by joining an establish multinational company, this Financial Controller role is for you. A great career opportunity waits in this excellent role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.