Deputy Head of Finance
Consultant Cheryl Atmadja
Date posted 28 February 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An excellent Deputy Head of Finance role has just arisen at a multinational banking, based in Jakarta. This bank is widely known in Asia Pacific Region, they are looking for an experience finance professional to lead their finance department as the Deputy Head of Finance position.
About the Deputy Head of Finance role:
In this role, you will be responsible for the overall finance, accounting, reporting and other finance support areas.
- Provide financial advice and financial strategic for the management's decisions and investments
- Develop finance strategies by contributing financial and accounting information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction
- Present and report accurate and timely historical financial information of the company in accordance to regulation
- Ensure appropriate internal controls are maintained within the bank
To succeed, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively across borders and internal matrix.
- 10+ years experience in Finance area within Banking
- Solid experience as Finance Controller
- Ability to lead a team in times of significant change
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills as well as good leadership
- Strategic mindset, dynamic, forwarding and quick decision maker
This multinational bank has an excellent international reputation in its field. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you have a successful track record in driving the Finance team and enjoy working in a team environment, this role is for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.