Sales Performance Management Division Head
Consultant Cheryl Atmadja
Date posted 06 February 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An attractive Sales Performance Management Division Head job with managerial opportunity in a growing bank has just become available, based in Jakarta.
About the Sales Performance Management Division Head role:
Reporting to the Group Head of Finance and Accounting, you will lead and manage a team of sales and their performance in a local growing Banking industry based in Jakarta. As Sales Performance Management Division Head, you will act as an internal sales expert to help assess, measure and enhance the performance of revenue generation activities connected with counter sales.
- Identify and analyse areas of revenue generation opportunities for products in order to support business goals
- Monitor the sales overall effectiveness throughout the sales process
- Train, mentor, and coach sales in areas that include revenue generation performance issues and overall sales effectiveness
- Identify different individuals of sales capabilities and set the target for each of them
- Set up the incentive scheme for each sales and make sure the reward is distributed on time and accurately
- Minimum of five years of sales experience, including sales performance management experience
- Proven track record of achieving and/or exceeding sales targets
- Strong leadership and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal, organisational and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Contribute positively to the organisation, both individually and as part of a team.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Sales Performance Management Division Head job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.