Sharia Accounting Division Head
Consultant Cheryl Atmadja
Date posted 31 January 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An attractive Sharia Accountant job with managerial opportunity in a growing bank based in Jakarta has just become available.
About the Sharia Accounting Division Head Role:
Reporting to the Group Head of Finance and Accounting, you will lead all activities in Sharia banking based in Jakarta. As the Sharia Accounting Division Head, you will be in charge of working on the reporting standards and data gathered.
- Manage the accounting function and ensure the accounting records are recorded in compliance with Indonesian Sharia Accounting Standards and statutory requirements from regulators
- Manage the accounting team to achieve operational and financial excellence
- Responsible for preparing month end, quarterly and yearly closing reports on timely manner to provide financial and management reports
- Establish and maintain standard operating procedures/processes and ensure continuous efficiency improvement
To succeed in this role, you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of accounting standards and regulation for Islamic Financial Institution and Banking.
- Bachelor Degree (or above) in Accounting or equivalent
- Minimum 7 years' experience in Accounting, includes 4 years of experience in Sharia Accounting
- Strong analytical thinking, detail orientation and leadership skill
- Strong knowledge in Islamic Financial Accounting Standards
- Able to communicate in English
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career by joining a growing bank, this Sharia Accounting Division Head role is for you. A great career opportunity waits in this excellent role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.