Consultant Cheryl Atmadja
Date posted 15 January 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An attractive Accountant job in Jakarta has just become available in a global financial services firm expanding in Jakarta. You will be reporting directly to the Country Head.
About the Accountant Role:
In this business critical role, you will manage all accounting processes, including restructuring account activities and processes, as restructuring is its main business focus.
- Set up accounting for the new company and the fund accounting systems in the beginning
- Support their core business in handling assets restructuring, including loan valuation
- Keep track of accounting flow, assets and revenue from clients and to customers
- Ensure the restructuring process is done effectively
To succeed in this Accountant role, you will need a strong knowledge of fund accounting and reporting requirements.
- A degree in Finance or Accounting
- At least five years of experience in a related field
- Strong knowledge of fund accounting and accounting standards, reporting requirements
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Proficiency with both written and verbal English
If you are driven, determined and want to take a challenging job, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.