Consultant Ricky Chandra
Date posted 22 March 2017
An outstanding Financial Controller role has just become available at one of the world renowned investment banks, based in Jakarta. You will be working closely with counterparts in region. This would be a perfect role for someone who is driven, independent, and well respected in the market.
As the Financial Controller for this bank, you will be responsible for a range of business critical tasks.
- Managing firm's liquidity, capital and risk, and providing the overall finance control and reporting functions
- Maintaining the books and records for Indonesia's subsidiaries and support other entities in the region
- Prepare consolidation reporting packages under US GAAP
- Prepare financial statements under OJK regulation
- Monitor and calculate daily regulatory capital requirements (i.e. net adjusted working capital)
- Ensuring that control standards are maintained and documented
- Working closely with other areas within controller, both in Asia Pacific and globally, as well as other divisions
- Participate in cross divisional projects for new business initiatives
To succeed in this Financial Controller role, you are expected to have the following criteria:
- Strong accounting knowledge
- At least 3 years experience in big four covering Financial Services
- Has worked in either international banking/securities firm for at least 3 years
- Working knowledge of Indonesian GAAP, knowledge of US GAAP and/or IFRS
- Strong communication skills in English (both verbal and written)
Join a company which has an uncompromising determination to achieve excellence in everything they undertake. Though they may be involved in a wide variety and heavy volume of activities, they would, if it came to a choice, rather be best than biggest.
Apply now and be rewarded!
Robert Walters Singapore is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.