Consultant Ricky Chandra
Date posted 12 December 2016
An attractive President Director job in a top local bank in West Java, Indonesia has just become available.
About the President Director role:
The President Director is responsible for the overall direction and administration of programs, products, and services provided by the bank, including the bank's financial performance, credit quality, business development, operations, regulatory compliance and risk management.
- Ensure all aspects of the bank's activities operate in a safe and sound manner
- Define and executes current and long range strategic plans, budgets, goals, and objectives that result in positive growth in equity, profits, loans and deposits, return on assets, return on investments, quality and scope of financial services, culture and human resources, and service to the community in the best interest of shareholders, the Board of Directors, customers, employees, and the public
- Provide the highest level of customer relations and service; and ensure compliance with banking policies, procedures and processes
- Perform supervisory duties of department staff, coordinates staff for coverage in all related areas of the department
- Able to increase revenue and the profit
To succeed as the President Director in this company, you will need to show leadership and managerial experience in your previous role.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting & Finance
- More than 20 years of experience in the banking industry handling various roles such as finance, strategy, marketing and business development
- Positive attitude
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Proven positive and clean track records
- High level of integrity
This bank has successfully stamped its reputation to be the best among its peers and it has commitment to accelerate its business further.
We welcome those who are retired but still have the energy, strong strategic thinking and still seeking a challenge.This is a good opportunity for you to be a part of a growing business that strives for continuous improvement.
Apply now for this new opportunity.