VP M&A/VP Investor Relations
Salary IDR100,000,000 - IDR150,000,000 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant Nova Eropiana
Date posted 23 May 2022jakarta banking-financial-services/corporate-finance-m-and-a 2022-05-26 2022-07-22 new-media-and-internet Jakarta ID IDR 100000000 150000000 150000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
One of the leading startup companies is seeking a VP M&A/VP Investor Relations to be based in Jakarta. In this job, you will be leading investment advice and business recommendations to the management team, as well as leading capital fundraising activities.
About the VP M&A/VP Investor Relations Role:
You will provide leadership and support to the firm's CEO and CFO on all investment advice and business recommendations to the management team, as well as leading fundraising activities. You must have successfully raised multi-million dollar investments, and have an excellent track record of strategy planning and leading capital raising campaign strategies to support their rapid growth in Indonesia and region.
- Leading business development activities including identifying new investment and/or divestiture opportunities and issuing clear recommendations, as appropriate
- Leading fundraising activities, from initial pitch until its closure
- Overseeing preliminary analysis for investment projects, including financial analysis and due diligence. Evaluating project opportunities and risks and report on them to the partnership group in a clear and concise manner
- Ensuring compliance with transaction approval process and procedures as established by the partnership and in accordance with applicable policies and budgets
- Providing high-quality information and reporting to the CEO and CFO
To succeed in this M&A/Corporate Finance Director role, you must have a background in either private equity, management consulting or investment banking.
- Minimum of 10 years' relevant corporate finance/deal-making experience
- CFA or MBA qualified
- Experience in a startup company is a plus
- Strong diplomacy, persuasiveness, influencing and negotiating skills
This leading startup company has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The work environment is full of creativity, innovation, freedom, and opportunities which make it an excellent place to grow your career.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career by joining a leading company, this VP M&A/VP Investor Relations role is right for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right candidate in this excellent role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 01 July 2022An exciting SVP Business Development (Confidential) job has just become available at one of the most prominent global banks based in Jakarta.
Salary: Competitive PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 23 June 2022An excellent Head of Transaction Banking (Local Corporate FI) job has just become available at an international bank company in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 31 May 2022An exciting Head of Wealth Management job has just become available at one of the prominent investment companies based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Salary: competitiveLocation: JakartaDate posted: 06 June 2022An excellent Partner job has just become available at a fund management (financial services) firm in Jakarta, Indonesia.