Fund Accountant (AVP level)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Sharleen Widjaya
Date posted 12 January 2023jakarta banking-financial-services/corporate-consumer-banking 2023-01-12 2023-03-13 banking Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An excellent Fund Accountant (AVP level) job has just become available at a well-known multinational bank in Jakarta, Indonesia.
About the Fund Accountant (AVP level) Role:
This is a managerial level role with the responsibility of managing daily operation in the Fund Accounting team to ensure timely and accurate deliverables to clients as well as regulators.
- Monitor the work activities to ensure timelines and accuracy of the fund valuation activities in departments, including data information distribution
- Process daily work in a timely and accurate manner as well as act as an escalation point for questions from the team
- Ensure strong focus on high quality deliverables with full adherence to established control & procedures and which are reflected in high degree of customer satisfaction
- Lead and coordinate all operations function with a focus on improved efficiency, quality and productivity
- Taking leadership role in exploring and developing process by technology, e.g. straight through process and automation
- Developing, implementing and monitoring/managing the strategy
- Actively engaging with business and other functions to provide strategic direction from a fund accounting perspective
- Review associate work and provide sign-off for complex transactions or sensitive clients
- Ensure procedures and controls are followed and the integrity of the data processing environment is maintained
- Developing direct staff which is best in class in their respective role by leveraging available support such as training and technology
- Identifying need and implementing procedural changes, assist in BAU administration of team, and act as a backup for the senior leader
- Maintaining control readiness and obtaining satisfactory audit ratin
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to policy
To succeed in this Fund Accountant (AVP level) job, you will need good knowledge in capital market and relevant Indonesia regulation (preferable).
- Experience in the following areas:
- Risk and Regulatory
- Business-related experience in fund administration and/or project management
- Demonstrated Subject Matter Expert (SME) knowledge in a related area
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- At least five years' experience in fund services
- Self-motivated, agile and energetic, and able to work independently for improvement
- High people manager and open direction and collaborative attitude work style
- Ability to cope well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Must possess a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Economics/Accounting
- Good knowledge in capital market and relevant Indonesia regulation (preferable)
- Good analytical thinking, and ability to willing to work under pressure with minimum supervision
- Confident and enjoy working in a performance driven culture
- Good English skill both verbal and written
This company is a well-known European bank in Indonesia.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this exciting Fund Accountant (AVP level) role is right for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this excellent role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 16 January 2023An excellent Product Development (Actuary - General Insurance) job has just become available at a general insurance company in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 19 December 2022An excellent Product Development (Actuary - General Insurance) job has just become available at a general insurance company in Jakarta, Indonesia.