AVP Relationship Manager for Corporate Banking
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Meity Sinaga
Date posted 03 August 2022other-islands banking-financial-services/corporate-consumer-banking 2022-08-03 2022-10-02 banking Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting AVP Relationship Manager for Corporate Banking job has just become available at one of the most prominent regional banks based in Jakarta.
About the AVP Relationship Manager for Corporate Banking Role:
You will support the expansion of the company's corporate banking network in Indonesia.
- Act as a hunter and farmer
- Take charge of handling corporate customers, SOE, MNC, and syndication
- Prepare credit proposal, credit analysis, and present to the credit committee meeting
- Assist and mentor junior relationship managers in handling daily transactions
To succeed in the AVP Relationship Manager for Corporate Banking job, you will need to be a team player and have great networking skills.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Fluency in English
- At least eight years of experience in corporate banking relationship management handling a multinational company, top listed company, state own enterprise, and syndication
This prominent bank needs no introduction and is recognised as one of the most prominent global banks.
If you are driven, determined, and want to take the next step in your career, this AVP Relationship Manager for Corporate Banking role is the one for you. Excellent career progression opportunities await the right person in this excellent role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.