VP of Business Development
Salary market aligned salary, BPJS, Insurance
Consultant Christy Souisa
Date posted 27 November 20192019-11-27 2020-01-26 financial-services Jakarta Jakarta ID IDR 50000000 100000000 100000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A growing fintech payment solution firm is looking for a VP of Business Development to be placed in its Jakarta office. This role will report to Group CEO.
About the VP of Business Development Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for developing the business for Indonesian market, formulating the strategy for effective acquisition while delivering the product-fit solution and maintaining relationship with key stakeholders.
- Plan and implement business development strategies
- Identify business opportunities
- Generate leads through existing personal network and contact research to expand pipeline through new connections
- Conduct sales pitch, deal negotiations and close deals
- Lead business relationship between the firm and potential partners (e.g. financial services institutions, fintech and e-commerce firms, etc.)
- Assume role of a Product Expert and attend to client inquiries
- Grow volumes and revenues through effective marketing, research and product enhancements interventions
- Provide feedback and inputs to HQ to modify or develop new guidelines, pricing or product enhancements to cater for market needs
- Monitor competitive activities and recommend appropriate action
- Manage incoming projects and coordinate with HQ on project requirements
- Update and maintain clients’ records in CRM tool
- Other projects as assigned (ad hoc basis)
To succeed in this VP of Business Development role, you will need to have a strong networking contacts, understand the payment industry needs and requirements and able to work collaboratively among teams in different countries.
- Having 8 to 15 years' sales or business development in payment industry or digital banking
- Proven B2B sales track record in acquiring new clients and possess wide business network of financial services/lending, retail, logistics and e-commerce companies in Indonesia
- Understanding of network fees and interchange
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Strong knowledge of payments, networks and/or the prepaid/payments products
- Effective in the matrix structure and able to use informal networks within to achieve results
This firm is recognised as the regional leader in payment solution and leading technology innovation. The firm is also known for its performance–based working culture in which you will always be learning and developing your skills and experiences.
If you're a self-starter, able to work independently, and hungry for success, this is the role for you. Great career progression awaits the right person in this VP of Business Development role.
Apply today or call me to discuss further.