Relationship Manager Trade Finance
Salary BPJS, insurance, incentives
Consultant Christy Souisa
Date posted 25 November 20192019-11-25 2020-01-24 financial-services Jakarta ID IDR 15000000 25000000 25000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A challenging Relationship Manager Trade Finance job opportunity has just become available at a leading start-up peer-to-peer lending company based in Jakarta.
About the Relationship Manager Trade Finance Role:
Reporting directly to Area Manager of Trade Finance, you will be in charge of preliminary assessment of a borrower's eligibility for a loan and creating the loan proposal while overseeing the end-to-end process.
- Preliminary assessment of borrower's eligibility
- Analyse borrower’s business and financial conditions with good judgement and accuracy
- Write up loan proposals efficiently in a timely manner
- Coordinate and communicate with other divisions to ensure smooth running of business processes
- Oversee the end-to-end process of a deal including but not limited to data gathering, data validation, assist in underwriting process, negotiation and closing
- Maintain open and consistent communication with borrowers and improve relationships
- Take an active involvement and assist in the preparation of any major project and partnership tender as required including but not limited to regional projects
- Initiate a proactive approach throughout the process
To succeed in this Relationship Manager Trade Finance role, you will need to have experience in wholesale lending process and good knowledge of credit risk and its mitigation.
- Two to five years of experience in commercial or corporate banking with exposures in the segment for at least of two years
- Be in the current position for at least a year
- Strong sense of responsibility and ownership
- Strong credit assessment skill with good balance of risk appetite and business acumen
- Critical and analytical thinking with strong problem-solving skill
- Good understanding of general industries knowledge
- Ability to expand and develop new relationships with SME businesses
- Excellent communication skills in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Strong negotiation skill and consultative selling skill
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic, evolving and fast-paced working environment
- Hold relevant certifications i.e. Omega, BSMR/UKMR
- Bachelor's degree from good school; a degree from a reputable university is a plus
This leading start-up peer-to-peer lending company is recognised to be the leader in its field of expertise. With rapid growth and advanced technology, they've won many awards both locally and internationally. The culture is fast-paced and demanding, yet also very rewarding.
If you have the relevant relationship manager experience with a can-do attitude, this Relationship Manager Trade Finance job is an excellent opportunity to be part of a forward thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply now to learn more.