Enterprise Sales Manager
Salary free meals, flexible working hours, BPJS, insurance
Consultant Christy Souisa
Date posted 25 November 20192019-11-25 2020-01-24 financial-services Jakarta Jakarta ID IDR 40000000 90000000 90000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A challenging Enterprise Sales Manager job has just become available at one of the leading payment solutions fintech companies based in Jakarta.
About Enterprise Sales Manager Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for successfully engaging with prospective enterprise clients, with the goal of bringing them onboard as happy customers.
- Manage the entire sales cycle starting from identifying ideal enterprise prospects until closing deals successfully
- Develop a list of prospects to contact on a regular basis
- Use a mix of outbound outreach methods to contact prospects (including but not limited to LinkedIn/email/phone calls)
- Meet with interested companies to understand their business, plans, priorities and requirements in detail and provide solutions
- Engage in business and technical conversations with multiple stakeholders in order to close deals as quickly as possible
- Coordinate integration and on-boarding discussions/activities to help clients start transacting on our platform
- Propose, lead and contribute to team projects to refine the sales process
- Engage with Product teams to represent client needs and drive product strategy
To succeed in this Enterprise Sales Manager role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and liaise with different teams to make the deal works with client-first mentality.
- Minimum of five years' experience in enterprise sales with a history of top tier performance
- Preferably possess prior experience in the payments industry
- Excited about prospecting and the thrill of closing sales deals, have a positive and optimistic outlook with the ability to handle setbacks and rejection
- Believe in constantly learning and improving, open for feedback and coaching for improvement
- Genuinely enjoy interacting with people, understanding their perspective and uncovering their pain points
- Have strong presentation skills, both during in-person meetings and over conference calls
- Ability to understand and communicate complex information
- Effectively operate in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment with well-planned and organised approach
- Ability to communicate in English and Indonesian (mandatory)
This payment solution company is one of the fastest-growing fintech company in Indonesia with offices in Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia and USA. The firm is focused on developing and training their team to deliver the best result the first time.
If you are ambitious, driven and want to take your career to the new level, this Enterprise Sales Manager role is right for you.
Apply today to learn more.